Luxury Maisonette, 240 sq.m. in South Athens
We are on the second floor of a city building built in 1986, in Voula – one of the desired regions of South Athens.
The street is very silent with limited traffic. From the most windows and balconies of the apartment, you can enjoy the unobstructed view of the sea and the city. There are large perimetric balconies with plenty of free space for the rest zone or your own small pot-garden. You can enjoy the panoramic view of the sea and beautiful sunsets with your family and friends. The building and property were completely renovated in 2020. Definitely, the apartment worse to see it.
The 240 square meters two-floor maisonette consists of:
On the first floor of the apartment. There is a living area lit by big windows with a free view and overlooking the balcony and a fireplace. Modern wooden kitchen with granite surfaces and a dining area. Also, one airy bedroom, a bathroom, and a WC. We can use the inner stairs to go to the second (penthouse) floor of the maisonette. And here we see a small living room with a splendid sea view, three bedrooms, a bathroom, and a WC. The floors in the apartment are from Dionissos marble and wooden in the bedrooms.
Overall the property is in very good condition. Among the extras of the renovation we report:
- The floors in the apartment are from Dionissos marble
- Wooden floor in the bedrooms
- Security entrance door
- Parking lot
- Night power
- Excellent acoustic comfort thanks to the double glazing of the fixtures.
The heating is autonomous with petrol (diesel). The average monthly shared expenses are about 50 €.
WHY BUY THIS HOUSE
- If you like to live in a house with an open and prestigious view of the sea.
- If you like the atmosphere of the comfortable modern apartment, with the external large balconies.
- If you like airy living spaces.
- If you want to live in one of the desired and prestigious regions of Athens.
Contact us for more information and for the appointment.